To achieve the goals and objectives of the program, the following strategies are implemented:
- Strengthening leadership and staff commitment to the Vision, Mission and Objectives of the Master of Management Post-graduate Program;
- Implementation of quality management in the MM Postgraduate program, especially in improving work culture and responsibility by implementing a reward system to create a conducive working atmosphere.
- Improving the quality and volume of leading activities that can be carried out partially or simultaneously among Study Program staff, students, graduates and graduate users.
- Encouraging community participation to realize the quality of the MM postgraduate program.
The target in managing the MM STIE Indonesia Jakarta Postgraduate program is to create quality educational institutions that have competitive excellence in producing graduates who are competitive, excellent, at the national, regional and international levels.
Implementation of strategy strengthening for the MM Postgraduate Program. STIE Indonesia Jakarta, among others, is carried out through the following programs:
- Committed to encouraging excellent service quality, by preparing service standards: 1) Academic Quality standard services; 2) Learning Management Management standard services; 3) Standard service of Learning Facilities and Infrastructure.
- HR quality improvement. both lecturers and staff go through various training, workshops, seminars, as well as further study opportunities (S1, S2 and S3).
- Increasing Cooperation with various institutions, both universities, schools, companies, government agencies both domestic and foreign, in order to build networking and partnerships.